How do I apply the labels on your kid’s clothing and belongings?
Labelling clothes can be a real pleasure. It's easy, quick and effective! Just follow our guidelines…
Our customised clothing labels for fabrics:
- Use a regular household iron with no steam on and put it on the cotton setting (200°).
- Remove the iron-on name label from its backing and place it on desired area of clothing. Then cover the name label with the provided protective paper (but you can also use greaseproof paper).
- Once the iron has reached the right temperature (200°, or equivalent of the cotton/linen setting), press it on the paper very firmly for 12 seconds (without moving and without steam), then peel the protective paper off carefully.
- Leave the iron-on name labels for 24h until using them.
- The name labels are washing machine (up to 60°) and tumble dryer resistant.
- Do not iron directly onto the iron-on name label, as this could melt the ink – always use the provided protective paper, or if not greaseproof paper.
Our customised stick-on name labels for objects and shoes:
- Make sure the surface is clean before use.
- Remove the stick-on name label from its protective backing and place it on the chosen area, pressing firmly.
- For shoes, remove the stick-on name label from its protective backing, then place the transparent adhesive film over it (provided in the label booklet) and stick all to the inside heel of the shoe.
- A stick-on name label will adhere to most surfaces – avoid using objects with rough surfaces.
- Leave the stick-on name labels for 24h before using the object. The name labels are dishwasher and microwave resistant.
Never leave labelled objects in the hands of young children without supervision.