Christmas is coming already!
Get out your paint brush, today is Advent calendar DIY day!
For this DIY, you will need:
For a 60 cm garland:
- 4 wooden beads (around 4 cm in diameter)
- 20 wooden beads (around 2.5 cm in diameter)
- a marker
- a pair of scissors
- a little light grey acrylic paint can
- a paintbrush
- some tape (or masking tape)
- … and a chopstick!
For the little pockets
- 8 sheets of white paper
- some masking tape or a few stickers
- 24 little suprises
- a ruler
- a pencil
- … and a hole punch!
Find out more Christmas DIYs such as Christmas crackers and try out this Christmas tree fun food!
Your kiddos can also learn how to draw wintertime with our free templates.
It was the DIY Wednesday made by Ariane ! Discover her blog here: Knut Loulou ?!