Reuse a couple of toilet paper rolls to create two lovely animal puppets.
Your kiddos will be delighted to stage their very own puppet show!
For this DIY, you will need :
- our free template that you can download below
- coloured paper sheets
- poster paint
- 4 small caps, such as the ones on applesauce pouches
- 2 toilet paper rolls
- 2 skewers or chopsticks
- a few matchsticks or another skewer
- a candle or a lighter
- a paintbrush
- a white paint marker (Posca)
- a black marker pen
- a needle or a pin
- some thread (red, brown and white)
- and… scissors
If the puppet show must go on, you can also create our savanna animal string puppets!
Or if your little ones are animal lovers,
have them create the animal bookmarks or origami trophies.
It was our Wednesday DIY!